Manufacture Engineering Area Manager
五子棋游戏程序代码 www.jqrog.icu 發布時間: 2019-07-02發布
Dalian is home to DMTM, Intel’s first memory fabrication site. DMTM is a state of the art memory maker and manufacturer, its 3D NAND Chip was born to shake up the market with its low cost and higher performance technology. As Memory and storage are key drivers of growth for Intel, the work being done at DMTM is critical to our long-term vision for success. For every piece of memory we sell, we build further inroads to other Intel key growth areas—IoT, data center, and CPU opportunities. Memory is a part of the foundation of technology that powers the smart, connected world we hope to bring to everyone.
Intel Dalian is rapidly expanding its 3D NAND high volume manufacturing facility, And now we are seeking for many strong candidates to join ME (manufacture engineering) department. ME is the largest department in DMTM, and owns the sustaining and operation of both HVM (High Volume Manufacturing) and TD (Technology Development).
· Job responsibility:
· Be responsible for supervising the activities of manufacturing engineering teams or staff in a manufacturing area of Photo, Dry Etch, Diffusion/Implant, Thin Film and CMP/Wet.
· Assesses personnel, material and equipment levels to determine production schedules.
· Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
· Higher job levels establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
· Responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment. Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
· Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
· The candidate must have a minimum of 7+ years direct manufacturing or process/equipment engineering experience for the specific area.
· Candidate must have demonstrated a track record of excellence in people/team management and development, problem solving, HPM/Lean, operation management and continuous improvement.
· Hands-on management experiences in equipment, process or operation;
· Strong team management skills;
· Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide a safe, clean work environment for all employees own all safety programs/metrics for the area, and role model LIFE.
· Set and role model the Factory and Area Vision/Cultural Direction/Goals and effectively engage with cross-functional Areas/Departments.
· Define and lead execution for the area to exceed goals for tool performance, wafer velocity, product yield and manufacturing cost.
· Provide resources and remove roadblocks to close gaps and drive for the best-in-class goals.
· Provide leadership to align the Area with the Department/Factory needs, and develop a strong team by developing/mentoring/motivating desired cultural attributes.
· Develop people and build organizational capability by providing effective applications of Intel management, and become a learning organization.
· Build a healthy, engaged team by providing a GPTW/WLE for the Area and developing area pipeline, mentorship and development plans.
· Own Area technology transfer, startup and ramp with strong execution to meet business demands in the high cadence, non-volatile memory business.
· Be an effective team member and leader across the Intel/Micron network to ensure optimization of current process and future process transfers.
· Re-inforce World-Class Sustaining in all Modules and foster continuous improvement through application of Lean, HPM, quality, people systems.