Technology Development Process Engineer (Etch/TFP/CMP/Litho/DEI)
五子棋游戏程序代码 www.jqrog.icu 發布時間: 2019-05-21發布
The selected candidates will be responsible for activities covering process, equipment, materials, and operations in their respective areas of expertise, such as Etch/TFP/CMP/Litho/DEI. Examples of scope of work include silicon process improvement and product enhancement, equipment capability evaluation and expansion, and wafer cost reduction.
Candidates must have demonstrated a track record of excellence in creative problem solving, equipment capability enabling, or manufacturing process optimization in a relevant engineering organization.
· Perform feasibility study and provide module level process solutions to meet desired device specification and process improvement requirements
· Lead new process experimentation, implementation and high volume manufacturing readiness in the area of expertise
· Minimum 3 years of direct experiences in TD or related field.
· Define, select and qualify the equipment platforms to meet quality and output needs of new processes for high volume manufacturing ramp.
Education (Desired degree & major)
· Must have a Master/ PHD in Electrical engineering, Computer engineering, or engineering/science in related field.