五子棋必赢套路视频:Technical Solution Manager (Interface IP)
Job Title: Technical Solution Manager (Interface IP)
Technical Solution Manager will be responsible for efficiently driving complex customer engagements for multiple IP product lines with customer-specific feature set and schedule requirements, from qualification through contract development. The TSM works in conjunction with the larger deal team (Sales, R&D, Program Management, Marketing, etc.) to deliver a winning solution.
• The Technical Solution Manager (TSM) leads the creation of the value proposition, definition of the solution and associated cost cases, and management of the overall engagement, for complex, multi-IP opportunities, to meet the customer's requirements and assist in solving their business problems
• The TSM reports on progress and status of engagements to key stake holders and executives
Key Activities and responsibilities include:
• Articulating the business and technical value of our solutions and products to senior managers and technical decision makers (within Synopsys and our customers)
• Understanding customer requirements and proposing alternatives solutions
• Positioning our technical solutions in competitive situations
• Liaise between our worldwide technical, marketing and sales leaders
• Own and drive technical solution strategy and design
Strong technical background in IC design and verification. Experience working in a sales support or direct customer facing role. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong organizational, interpersonal and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment. Self-motivated and have the ability to network across a broad team. Comfortable in both a technical dialogue (understanding the customer’s technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue
Should have a strategic perspective on available IP product lines and IP-related services offerings. Should be able to discuss requirements in detail with customer and engineering teams. Should be technically credible when discussing a broad range of customer challenges.
Should pursue opportunities with energy, drive, and a need to finish. Should be able to accurately understand the issues among various groups and be able work with sales, engineering, and marketing to drive development of technical and business proposals. Able to support sales and BU management in setting negotiation parameters. Capable of understanding multiple issues/program directions and communicating their impact at the overall customer engagement level. Works well in both independent and collaborative situations. Can independently resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways on a regular basis. Performs well in a project leadership role.
Typically requires a minimum of a relevant Bachelor’s degree with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience, or a relevant master’s degree with 7+ years of relevant experience. Should have experience and understanding of technical requirements and applications for at least one major semiconductor IP product line or specialization area, preferably with working knowledge of multiple other IP product lines or related areas
Nice to have:
• Experience in a similar role, working with sales, marketing, engineering, and customers, for Semiconductor IP, EDA, ASIC or SoC design/verification services
• Program Management experience on complex (in terms of scope, people, sites, time zones) SoC projects
• Experience in System-level, SoC, or Semiconductor IP design/verification engineering, engineering management, application engineering, product marketing or technical marketing